Monday, February 13, 2006

Is anyone out there?


Well, here it is. I have created a Blog. I have wanted to do this for sometime now---but just didn't think my life was interesting or my commentary riveting enough to publish on the WWW. Thank goodness I changed my mind, right? Now I can post thoughts, photos, opinions for all the world to see! Actually, it might only be one or two people that frequent my blog but that is OK. I look forward to keeping this online journal as a way of keeping in touch with family and friends. So let's give this thing a try...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad is sweet. Mean or not, We love the Braaad. Is it just me or is your dad's nipple on high beam in your mom's picture. I have always wanted to blog, now I feel like I am.

Anonymous said...

Hey nute, I think you're right, that is a FIG nipple, I see it too. I also think braaad is sweet and mean, as stacey says that's just braaad, braad should have a blog, but enough about him, hey michelle, put a picture of ross on the site, thanks

Raging Cow Blouw